"We Together, China and Me"
International Students Essay Writing Competition
As the the novel coronavirus is spreading, many doctors and nurses have gone to Wuhan to cure the patients. Although we cannot go with them, we still have a lot of things to do except taking care of ourselves. In order to understand current situation of China and enrich our campus life, now ISAO is going to organize an Essay Writing Competition under the direction of Teaching Affairs Office, School of International Education.
All of you are welcome to contribute your self-edited articles on
the following topics:understanding or research of novel coronavirus and your current thinking or your cross-cultural experience.
Detailed topics for your reference:
1. The comparison ofserious infectious diseases in human history
2. Emotional intelligence of a doctor
3. How to be a good medical student in Chinese university?
4. What measures did the Chinese government take to control the spread of the novel coronavirus？
5. As medical students, what shall we do in the fight against the novel coronavirus?
6. How to overcome cross-cultural barriers while studying in China?
7. Comparison of culture and tradition between your country & China.
8. Different international exams for a medical student
The above-mentioned topics are for your reference, and you can also contribute articles of other topics.
Deadline: February 28.
Langauge: Chinese or English
Certificates (Paper or Electrical Copy) will be awarded to winners.
5 winner for the 1st Prize
10 winners for the 2nd Prize
15 winners for the 3rd Prize.
Words Limitation: at least 800 words
If you are interested, please send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28.
In your articles please include your name+ nationality,roll number & phone number.
ALL international students and international graduates are all welcome to submit your essay!